Foster Farms has been a family-owned and operated company for four generations. Since our founding days back in 1939, we have always been committed to providing consumers with the highest-quality, best-tasting poultry products available. The hope is that our commitment to excellence, honesty, quality, service, and our people will shine through in everything we do.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join the Foster Farms team. We offer the experience of a large organization, but operate like a family business. More than half of our job openings are filled by internal promotion, and we encourage employees to gain a variety of experiences across different functional groups.Job Description
- To manage all NCDC resources to meet and/or exceed pre-determined department goals related to productivity, cost, safety and customer service.
- Manage the Shipping and Receiving crew for the shift
- Work with NCDC management to develop more accurate and expeditious methods of receiving and shipping product
- Complete all administrative tasks (employee training, PAFs, vacation, scheduling, SSOP checks and facility inspections)
- Assist with testing, training and implementation of new systems
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to flex work schedule as needed
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Must have two (2) years of college or equivalent work experience in management and/or shipping distribution
- Must have good written and verbal English communication skills
- Familiarity with information systems and/or PC applications is helpful
- Must have demonstrated good attendance and work record
- Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.