Manage and coordinate the day to day operations of pipeline integrity.PRINCIPLE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned):Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of the department.Compile accurate bids to be sent to customers.Work closely with Operations Manager.Responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the department.Responsible for inspecting and resolving invoice and billing issues.Coordinate with various internal departments and executive leadership on daily departmental activities.Responsible for inspecting and resolving invoice and billing issues.Assist with department yearly budgets and quarterly reviews.Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures.Delegate tasks and accountabilities.Manage overall departmental customer service support.Seeks ways to improve the procurement processes, cycle times, and client needs.Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and act as liaison with upper management.Manage staff, prepare work schedules.Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train employees.Monitor the department to ensure they it efficiently and effectively providesRepresent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and Ethics."Actively support the Company's commitment its Core Values, including safety leadership, equal employment opportunity, employee development, and operational excellence.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 5+ years proven pipeline integrity experience required
- Extensive operation/construction background knowledge of the oil and gas industry
- Previous management experience required
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgement and discretion
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task on competing and deadline sensitive priorities
- Ability to work confidently with multiple computer software programs
- Ability to create new ways of enhancing methods to enhance team efforts
Cypress Energy Partners, L.P. ("Cypress") is a master limited partnership traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CELP) that provides essential midstream services to the energy industry. As a publicly traded partnership, Cypress complies with the stringent requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") and the NYSE. Cypress also has a code of conduct and operates ethically, honestly, and with integrity in the same way our clients operate.
Cypress provides independent pipeline inspection, integrity, and support services for pipeline owners and operators, public utilities, and energy companies. Cypress also is an owner in minority controlled inspection affiliate who offers similar services for clients seeking a minority vendor solution.
Cypress also provides water and environmental services to oil and gas companies and their approved vendors. In all our business segments, we work closely with our customers to help them comply with increasingly complex federal and state environmental and safety rules and regulations. Our essential midstream services are required services under various federal and state laws.
Cypress has a very experienced management team and board of directors with decades of industry success and experience.