PCC Airfoils, LLC, headquartered in Greater Cleveland, Ohio, is a world leader in the fast-paced, high-tech industry of investment casting. Each of the sixteen (16) Airfoils’ locations play an integral part in the manufacture of blades, vanes and components for use in gas turbine engines. PCC’s parts are found on virtually all commercial & military aircraft, as well as, industrial gas turbine applications in the free world. Our product plays a significant role in the evolution of the light-weight, fuel-efficient engines of the next generation.
The Airfoils Division is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Precision Castparts Corp. and was acquired by Berkshire Hathaway in February 2016. The company currently has an overall sales volume of over $10 Billion, employing in excess of 30,000 individuals throughout 150 locations in the U.S. and worldwide. PCC is seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced, goal oriented work environment.
The SMP Operations segment of PCC Airfoils consists of two manufacturing locations - Wickliffe and Eastlake, Ohio. SMP manufactures investment castings utilizing proprietary technology for use in aerospace and industrial gas turbine engines. Products and systems manufactured in these operations must meet extremely close tolerance limits and adhere to customer specifications. The operations are expanding due to sales volume increase and this provides unique opportunities for career growth and development:
NDT II RESPONSIBILITES:
* Perform and document product and system audits related to the Grain etch, inspect and Laue areas.
* Review and make final disposition on all Grain/Laue indications and non-conformances.
* Separate and submit all Grain/Laue product deemed appropriate for customer concession.
* Assist in developing etch techniques.
* Assist in the training of all new inspectors/operators including rework operators.
* Assist Engineering in the documentation of Grain/Laue process deviations.
* Communicate with all inspectors audit results, training needs, product quality variations.
* Perform and document periodic calibrations of the Laue X-Ray System.
* Co-ordinate preventative maintenance on Laue X-ray System.
* Perform and document weekly light checks.
* Inspect production when necessary.
* Perform other duties as assigned by the Level III or supervisor.
* Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Certified Level II Grain/Laue Inspector.
* Ability to read and interpret customer specifications.
* Self motivated.
* Computer literate required.
* Flexible to work off shifts or overlap shifts when necessary.
* Communicate and work well with others.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Opportunities for training and advancement to Level III are available.
We are always seeking individuals with high personal and professional standards who will thrive in a fast-paced goal-oriented work environment. We are a company that fosters personal development, supports individual creativeness and leads the industry in our manufacturing processes. We take pride in creating a culture of winning daily while providing a rewarding place to work.
Benefits Offered: Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Quarterly Bonus, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement & 401(k) with company match. Visit our website www.pccairfoils.com for additional information.
PCC Airfoils, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit: http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf.