Seeking Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or NICU PA for expanding Level III NICU in Colorado Springs, CO!
Envision Physician Services has an exciting opportunity for an NNP or NICU PA (**must have NICU experience or have completed NICU PA Residency to be considered) to join the team at St. Francis Medical Center (SFRMC). SFMC has recently undergone an expansion from 30 to 54-beds in their level III NICU and now includes state-of-the-art couplet rooms making it the first of its kind in Colorado. The ideal candidate will have strong Level III skills, be comfortable working in an autonomous environment, exhibit confidence in decision-making, and work well in a team.
- Cohesive team of Neos and Allied Health Providers (NNPs and NICU PAs)
- Competitive compensation plus a generous start date bonus!
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance – 24-hr shifts
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 3 Neonatologists/9.3 APPs
- 2 APPs on during the 24-hr period
- Neos in-house during the day; Call from home at night (30-min response time)
- APP responsibilities include:
- Attendance at deliveries
- Care for some newborn nursery (unassigned patients)
- Level III NICU
- NICU Average Daily Census: 30
- Approximately 3,200 deliveries annually
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.EmCare is a fun organization where everyone is encouraged to know and support one another, where laughter is a familiar background noise and where successes are shared. Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities with EmCare, you can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:Physician-led organizationStrong leadershipThe support and resources you need to succeed“A” rated professional liability insuranceCredentialing and enrollment supportExtensive variety of locations – rural, suburban, urban – by the ocean, by the mountainsExtensive variety of settings – small critical access facilities, major academic medical centers, children’s hospitalsSafe and comfortable work environments*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status