Spectrum Healthcare Resources has a potential opportunity for a civilian Neonatal Nurse Practitioner at the Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, VA. This contract position offers:
- Full time
- Benefits offered- Medical, Dental, Life insurance
- Paid time off and 10 Paid Holidays
- Current certification as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner from the National certification Corporation (NCC).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification.
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider certification (NRP).
- Have successfully completed at least twelve (12) contact hours of continuing NNP education within the preceding twenty four (24) months which maintains skills and knowledge as a NNP.
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year of full-time experience as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner within the preceding two (2) years.
- Possess a minimum of one (1) year broad experience as a Nurse Practitioner in Level 3 NICUs and experience in both the newborn nursery and delivery room setting within the last two (2) years.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and managementservices to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Certified Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the federal staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves approximately 730 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 7,100 affiliated health care professionals.