Envision Physician Services is seeking a dynamic full-time (or part-time), BC Neonatologist to join our team as a Neonatologist Embassador. This individual will provide coverage as needed at existing Envision practices and also provide the foundation for new start-up units and acquisitions. Locations will vary depending on your full-time residence as we're hoping to regionalize our Embassador Team. Strong Level III experience is required. The right person will have flexibility with scheduling and feel comfortable in working in different environments with different people.
Details of this position and benefits are listed below:
- Annual contracted hours: 2,400
- In-house coverage: calculated hour for hour
- Out of house coverage: calculated at 14-hrs for 24-hrs (exclusions for busier Level III services that don't require a Neo in-house)
- Anything above 2,400 hours will be paid as extra OR You can take the rest of the year off once the annual hours are met
- Average monthly hours: 200
- You would not be required to work more than 250-hrs/month
- Guaranteed, competitive employee salary
- Dedicated credentialing/licensing/scheduling coordinator
- Paid Malpractice, licenses, dues
- CME allowance/cell phone reimbursement
- Health, Dental, Vision, ST/LT disability, and Life Insurance
- 401k Match program
- Travel opportunities
With over 30 years of high-quality Women's & Children's services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
This position will cover multiple Envision facilities with varying levels of acuity and volume.
Guaranteed, competitive employee salary Dedicated credentialing/licensing coordinator Paid Malpractice, licenses, dues CME allowance/cell phone reimbursement Health, Dental, Vision, ST/LT disability, and Life Insurance 401k Match programPandoLogic. Category:Healthcare, Keywords:Healthcare Accreditation Coordinator, Location:Hollywood, FL-33023