HCA North Florida Division is seeking a BC/BE Neonatologist to complete a team of 2 Neonatologists and 4 NNPs in the Level III NICU at Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center (GCRMC). GCRMC and the community of Panama City have been through a lot over the last year, but the city is rebuilding. With another facility closing in town after Hurricane Michael, the team at GCRMC is the only NICU in town to support these families in need. If you're looking to make an impact, see details about our opportunity below.
- Family feel in the NICU and hospital with strong support from Administration
- Competitive base salary and ability to moonlight within the system
- Work/life balance - Off half the month and work alongside NNPs
- Robust benefits including medical, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, and 401k (effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- 2 MD/4 NNP Model
- 18 Level III beds, 10 Level II beds
- Dedicated Pediatric Pharmacy directly across from NICU
- Family-centered care & Multidisciplinary rounds
- Maternal-Fetal-Medicine on-site
- Transport team led by RNs/RTs
- Total body cooling
- Engaged Nursing and Hospital leadership
Candidates must be an MD/DO and be Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pediatrics
There is something for everyone in Panama City, especially for the outdoorsy type. Panama City is a short drive to the Gulf of Mexico with sugary white sands and clear blue water. State parks, caverns, and golf courses provide other outdoor opportunities for those who don't want to stay indoors. New shopping plazas and restaurants are also available for the shopper or the foodie. The city employs a 'School Choice' program, where parents can decide where their children will go to school based on what program is appealing. Easily accessible, Panama City is serviced by Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, which offers non-stop flights to Atlanta, Baltimore, Dallas, Houston, Nashville, Orlando, St. Louis and Tampa.