.Net C# Developer
- Design and maintain overall architecture of back end for web applications.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) to design and launch new features.
- Implement and unit test back-end changes
- Maintain code integrity and organization through reviews and built in quality
- Seeing a project through from conception to finished product.
EDUCATION and REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field ( Computer Science, Engineering, IT) or comparable experience
- Strong technical background with experience in driving back end solution/designs using .NET Core 2.x, C#
- Experience building solutions using Entity Framework Core 2.x and Linq or Dapper for data access
- Experience developing asynchronous applications using TAP
- Familiarity with design patterns such as SOA, Repository
- Unit testing using Mocking framework
- Experience with SQL Server and/or Elasticsearch
- Experience working in an Agile environment and using tools such as Jira or similar
- Ability to evaluate complex problems and arrive at a resolution
- Proven work ethic, tenacity and focus
- Driven, self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
- Experience with Docker or containerized environments is a plus
- Be able to contribute to DevOps automation using Jenkins and Git
- Familiarity with Python, Node.js, Vue,js
- Job Type: Full-time
- working in an Agile environment: 2 years (Required)
- Entity Framework Core 2.x and Linq or Dapper for data acces: 2 years (Required)
- SQLServer and/or Elasticsearch: 1 year (Preferred)
- back end solution/designs using .NET Core 2.x, C#: 4 years (Required)
Bethesda, MD 20817 (Required)
United States (Required)
Do you have an active Public trust? If yes, when was it issued? Employer is willing to sponsor clearance for qualified candidates.