Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position.
Position: Mid-Sr Developer
Contract: W-2 6 month contract-to-hire
Location: Austin, TX 78746
• Update or develop new operational and financial reporting from this data.
• Write SQL queries to mine this data and provide operational insights and support as required.
• Develop new reports and push to the internal reporting website for store access.
• Work with Accounting, Finance and Store operations teams to provide additional insights and reporting on data as required.
• Interact with external vendors on product related configurations and updates such as Infinity, Provenir etc.
• Manage Loan Management System vendor relationship and system updates, testing, and roll out activities. Actual development will be done by the vendor but testing and approval to production must be provided by this role.
An ideal candidate will have:
• Strong Software Developer with reporting experience
• VB.Net experience
• Visual studio experience
• Web development
• SQL- queries for reporting
• Familiarity with Decision Model exp()
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178