Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We’re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Design and Develop UI screens.
- Tests enhancement and development programs.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- C# - 5 Years
- ASP.NET MVC - 5 Years
- Oracle / PL SQL - 3 Years
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined)
- VSTS or DevOps
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 11G or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs
This position requires the
successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber Global is an Equal
Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual
Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Ciber Global is an IT
consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology
strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974,
Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.