Our client is searching for a .NET Developer who will be focused on backend work for commercial products in Cincinnati, OH. Ideal candidates will be able to translate user stories and acceptance criteria into functional solutions, support application backlogs, and create highly efficient code.
You will be working in an Agile environment and must have a commitment to collaborate with on and offshore team members, upfront design work, and aid in performance testing/support.
The .NET Developer role is a contract-to-hire opportunity that pays between $45.00-$55.00/hr.
Benefits include: health, dental, vision, and 401k with company match
Desired Experience for .NET Developer:
- 3 + years of experience within the .NET web framework
- Strong conceptual understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong skillset in writing reusable libraries and writing web services
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and writing/managing stored procedures
- Experienced with test automation platforms such as Microsoft Test, Katalon, or Selenium
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Chad Mitchell at