For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
US citizenship required per government contract
- Responsible for a development project, may provide general oversight and direction to the developers on the project in an experienced developer capacity.
- Writes, tests, and develops computer programs.
- Conceives, designs, and tests logical structure to meet program requirements.
- Writes programs according to specifications provided.
- Builds, deploys and maintains programs, Web Site pages and applications.
- Develops and improves site navigation and applications.
- Responsible for the design, development, and configuration of software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field or equivalent relevant experience.
- 5-10 years of experience with programming or web development activities.
- Coordinates with content developers and graphics designers to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
- Provides technical site maintenance and advice on complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
- Delivers technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations, and enhancements of existing systems.
- Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
- Conducts systems tests, monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action for complex issues.
- Designs user interfaces of interactive web applications including ADA 508, and cross browser compliance.
- Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
- Develops required specifications for complex programs or problems.
- Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
- Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
- Acts as a mentor to less-experienced team members.
- Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
ALTA IT Services, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.