Contract thru 6/30/19 with extension into new fiscal year
Face to Face interview required for 1st interview, no phone or skype
Our client is looking for strong .Net developers with C#, utilizing ASP.Net MVC, ADO.net and entity framework to develop an ePermitting system for the Mining Bureau. Strong knowledge of a service oriented solution is preferred with Oracles RDBMS and PL/SQL.
This Position will be extended into the new fiscal year.
- Codes enhancement and development programs and/or required fixes to production problems using the functional and technical programming standards.
- Design and Develop UI screens.
- Tests enhancement and development programs.
- Participates in structured code reviews / walkthroughs.
- Executes all required process steps.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- C# - 5 Years
- ASP.NET MVC - 5 Years
- Oracle / PL SQL - 3 Years
- Visual Studio 2013 or newer – 3 Years (combined)
- VSTS or DevOps
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Excellent communications skills both verbally and written
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Oracle Data Provider - ODP.NET
- Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 11G or higher
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or newer
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) experience and services and/or APIs