A leading insights and analytics consultancy has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and skilled .NET Developer to join their team in either their Ipswich or Arundel office. This is an excellent opportunity to influence and develop the company's dynamic low-code and newer products, delivering contact centre solutions throughout the world
The company provides automated conversational analytics with actionable insights in 30+ languages, with a heritage of providing software solutions to the contact centre market for over 18 years. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Automated Machine Learning (AML), our solutions monitor an employee's progress and performance on a call or customer interaction and identify what improvements can and should be made and display the results in easy to consume dashboards.
The AI suite is easy to deploy, guaranteed to improve profitability and customer experience. Process optimisation areas are identified and by using our low-code agent guidance software agent processes can be quickly adapted to the agent process to increase efficiencies.
Due to growth, they are looking for an experienced .NET Developer to join their team, working across the full range of products.
Your New Role
As a .NET Developer, your primary role will be developing the company's .NET dynamic low-code software and all products created based on the platform. However, you will be required to understand and work on other projects to support the other teams when required.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- 3-4 years of professional experience in .NET software or web development
- C#, VB.NET & ASP.NET
- T-SQL / SQL design and development
- Competent in unit testing with NUnit or similar
- Strong understanding of software architecture and design
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Able to challenge appropriately and present effective solutions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Experience with Web Sockets and MVC
- Understanding of SSO models - especially SAML
- Templating libraries (React, Angular & Vue)
- AWS and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with Serverless/Terraform
- SOAP and RESTful APIs
- CI/CD platforms like Jenkins / Bitbucket Pipelines
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Web Developer, Front End Developer, Front-end Web Developer, Back End Developer, SQL Developer, Web Development, .NET Developer, may be considered.
35,000 - 55,000 /year