Immediate need for an Applications Programmer with one of our largest financial clients in Central New Jersey. The right candidate will help develop, support, maintain and test of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures software applications for a specific business unit or supporting function.
Having experience as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide technical direction for specific initiatives and projects. Will have opportunity to collaborate with other programmers and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of the software application.
You will work with minimal supervision and guidance from more seasoned associates, and may also be expected to provide application support.
* Build the Framework and Solution technology capabilities that support I&BST vision of the target state.
* Enable all teams and roles in the SDLC to leverage a standard set of solutions rather than building all components from the ground up.
* Responsible for development, enhancement, testing, support, maintain and troubleshoot/ debug software applications that support business units or support functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
* Requires an in depth knowledge of software development life cycle utilizing Web based Technologies.
• 5+ years of application programming experience
• Web Application development C#, Ajax, ASP .Net, ADO .Net
• .NET Framework, MVC
• Expertise in Web Services and Java script.
• WCF Services
• REST Services
• SOAP Services
• WEB API
• Experience with the development models and software development lifecycle (SDLC) model
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178