CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions Company, is looking for a highly motivated Senior developer/architect to join our team supporting a Federal client in Rockville, MD. The candidate will lead in the design and programming of web-based business applications using ASP.Net, C#, MVC, JQuery, AngularJS and SQL Server. The candidate should possess excellent technical problem solving skills, programming and unit testing skills. Candidates must be self-directed, confident and able to perform tasks of moderate to high complexity. Job requirements will include:
- Utilize .Net (C#) programming expertise to develop, deploy, and maintain applications.
- Contribute to all stages of application development, from UI design to final testing.
- Work closely with other developers to implement solutions to support planned functionality.
- Completes assigned tasks related to projects and technical requests.
- Propose solutions to the complex problems.
- Take control in resolving issues/defect in timely manner.
- Must hold/be able to obtain a Public Trust security clearance.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related technical area. (Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
- Visual Basic (6.0 / 5.0)
- ASP 4.5/3.0/2.0
- Java, C++
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBREcareers