This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer:
- Independently design highly complex programs
- Program ASP.NET web applications using C#, .NET Framework with jQuery or equivalent
- Utilize WCF to create and consume Web Services within ASP.NET
- Utilize T-SQL to develop stored procedures, functions, and packages
- Work with PM to formulate strategic plans and objectives
Requirements of the .NET Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Solid understanding of regulatory/healthcare business concepts and practices
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience with:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008-2012; ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, AJAX, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2012; T-SQL, SSRS
- Design patterns, OOPS
- WCF, XML, XLST
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Clear and effective communication skills, verbal and written
Keywords: .NET Developer, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, AJAX, C#, SQL Server, jQuery, T-SQL, SSRS, WCF, XML, XLST, Agile
Job ID: 313033
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!