What does a great Web Developer do?
As a Web Developer, you will serve as a technical leader in our Software Engineering Department and play a key role in developing industry leading software for our customers. You’re responsible for developing and testing complex technical and architectural solutions that support Bank Solutions product strategies and address the market needs of Fiserv clients and their customers in an Agile environment. You’re also going to get the opportunity to work on a wide variety of exciting projects, where you get to apply your existing knowledge to solve new market problems on almost a daily basis. You’re leading complicated applications and assisting in developing technical and functional standards.
- Do you love to research, define, & complete improvements to financial software products? Are you ready to participate in our strategic planning sessions and technical discussions? And are you able to assist in translating ideas into technical designs? This may be the role for you. You will be interacting with external and internal clients to gather data, assist with design, and ensure the development of their solutions meet or exceed their expectations. We are looking for a highly collaborative team member to work with our other skilled software professionals that are ready to deliver good quality software that ultimately help our customers improve the way they do business.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
- An Associate’s degree in Computer Programming or related field is required, but a Bachelor’s degree in IT or a related discipline is preferred.
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in application development.
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
- Test Driven Development (TDD) and automated functional testing – tools including Test Café, MSTest, UFT, Selenium, NUnit, etc.
- Experienced with DVCS and source management tools including GIT or similar tools.
- Agile and/or DevOps experience including CI/CD, Docker, etc.
- Knowledgeable in object-oriented software design, data modelling, and SOLID principals.
- Ability to resolve architectural problems including scalability, performance, reliability, usability & security
- A strong knowledge of the relationship between software and hardware interaction
- Strong leadership skills
- Financial industry interest and experience is beneficial
Travel required: The position is based out of Lincoln, NE. The travel requirements will be minimal. However, there may be business needs for travel (to client locations and other Fiserv locations) and hence some flexibility is expected.
Learn more about us.
In a world moving faster than ever before, Fiserv helps clients deliver solutions in step with the way people live and work today – financial services at the speed of life. With 24,000 associates, we help more than 12,000 clients worldwide create and deliver solutions to enable today's consumer to move and manage money with ease, speed and convenience. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role you will be aligned with solutions to our banking customers. We deliver comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customers' expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions can preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels.
From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes
Fiserv bank platforms – Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature – enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities, but they all help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
and experience is helpful