Looking for a new opportunity in a mission driven environment? Need work life balance? Take a look at this great opportunity! Naval Nuclear Laboratory is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its Information Technology (IT) team. The successful candidate will work in a technically diverse and dynamic environment with a team of software developers responsible for all aspects of software development of enterprise applications for the business. The selected individual will reside in the Monroeville office.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Developing, testing and maintaining software applications.
- Being an effective contributor to application development efforts by remaining on-task and on-schedule.
- Designing and developing applications from use cases and functional requirements.
- Investigating, recommending and implementing new technologies.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years relevant experience; or
Master’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years relevant experience
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of six years relevant experience; or
Master's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four yeas of relevant experience
Job Preferred Skills
- Experience and knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework including ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, and Entity Framework or other languages/frameworks.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies and knowledge of software engineering principles and software lifecycle models
- Demonstrated strong troubleshooting and problem resolution experience and skills.
- Familiarity in the following areas is desirable:
- Web API development
- Application lifecycle management tools such as TFS or Azure DevOps
- Strong teaming, organization and interpersonal skills.