Apex Systems, the 2nd largest staffing firm, is seeking a .NET Developer to join a fast paced team in the DC Metro area. This candidate must have a Bachelor's degree and 15 years of experience. Candidates must be US Citizens and able to obtain and/or maintain a Department of Defense Top Secret security clearance as a condition of employment. If interested in applying, please send resumes to email@example.com
Under general direction, conducts or participates in multidisciplinary research and collaborates with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the planning, design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems software. Determines computer user needs; advises hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements; designs and develops compilers and assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
The individual should possess expert knowledge in MS SharePoint. The Senior Software Engineer/Web Developer needs to take the lead role in web applications and data modeling. The Senior Software Engineer/Web Developer is responsible for the development and ongoing support of the web collaboration services currently offered to INR analysts. The Senior Software Engineer/Web Developer must have a solid understanding of data modeling and object oriented programming best practices, be familiar with the Nintex workflow, Web part development using Visual Studio and C#, and demonstrate proficiency in implementing multi-level and need-to-know security using PKI, digital certificates and GIMMEE over 2-way SSL. In addition to SharePoint development, This individual must be competent with other technologies and applications including Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, Java script, Java, HTML/XHTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), IIS 5.0 and 6.0, Microsoft SQL, Perl, Dreamweaver, MS Photo Shop, and MS Office 2003/2007/2010 suite. Legacy applications developed in Microsoft Access, Visual Basic, and Office Word macros shall also be maintained. Good verbal and written communication skills are essential. Gathering functional requirements and translating business processes from staff and some members into technical solutions is a must.
• Enhance and upgrade the interfaces in existing SharePoint Security infrastructure. These interfaces include the following:
• IC PKI Infrastructure
• IC GIMMEE interface convert to IC ABAC ICS system
• SharePoint and Custom Auditing capabilities
• Titus Labs Security Metadata product
• XML and web services
• Write SharePoint event receivers and web services for various needs.
• Additional Development/Support Work
• Write SharePoint custom interfaces for a variety of sites.
• Work on additional development and support tasks. Development and support work exists for several SharePoint systems and sites, INR Production Modernization, VBA macros, Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO), MS Access and SQL Server databases, and the INR Search Systems.
Required Education & Experience
• BA or BS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field is desired.
• 15 or more years of software development experience.
• 4 or more years of .NET development experience.10 or more years of software development experience.
• Extensive work with C# and .NET
• Extensive work with SharePoint API
• Extensive work with IIS security and SharePoint security
• Experience with IC or other External Systems and Interfaces
• Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
• Additional Relevant Skills / Preferred Experience
• Work with Titus Labs Security Metadata for SharePoint.
• Web Services
• VBA, VSTO, or VB.NET
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178