Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business’ focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: www.synechron.com
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world’s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron’s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at : http://synechron.com/technology
Synechron Inc is seeking .Net Developer with Angular 5.0 experience in financial services to join our Concord, CA team.
- Responsible for development of business applications using .NET & Angular technologies.
- Gather, Analyze and translate business requirements with Business Systems consultants.
- Perform technical evaluations, solution and design approaches to business solution needs.
- Document application design, development and operation specifications.
- Ensure the quality of applications through formal testing and documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Develop/update appropriate systems documentation.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by manager or team lead.
- 10+ years of strong experience developing n-tier service oriented enterprise application environment.
- 10+ years with OOD, .NET (4.0 or higher), SOAP, web Services, WSDL, developing n-tier web applications with Microsoft .Net technology (C#, WebAPI).
- 6+ years of experience developing C#, WebAPI services.
- Experience in designing and implementing core framework components and reusable libraries.
- Strong experience applying software patterns in a Microsoft environment.
- Working knowledge of Visual Studio 2017, Team Foundation Server(TFS).
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and release management.
- Self-motivated, independent and team-player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with all levels of users and co-workers.