.NET - Development Lead
Be part of a company that delivers life-changing healthcare solutions. Eclaro is looking for a .NET - Development Lead for our client in Pennington, NJ.
Eclaro’s client is a leader in the Biopharmaceutical Industry, providing quality, innovative, and affordable medicines that make a difference in the lives of patients all over the world. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
• Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming language(s).
• Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
• Good understanding of DB and interactions with web tools (Oracle 8-9i).
• Good understanding of http request life cycle.
• Proficient in HTML, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX.
• Good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming methodologies.
• Experience with version control applications and build process (Visual Source Safe).
• Experience with Web Services.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Experience with multi-tiered architectures.
• J2EE (1.3 /1.4).
• Siteminder / LDAP integration (Nice to have).
• jUnit (Nice to have).
• Ant (Nice to have).
• Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design.
• Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
• Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
• An understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle including functional & technical specification, development on object oriented design, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployment.
• Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies.
• Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project timelines/deliverables.
• Understanding of application architecture.
• Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications.
• Proficient in .NET.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
If interested, you may contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.