Apex Systems is actively hiring for a NetOps technician in the Albany, GA area. If you are interested in applying or learning more, please reach out to Vivian Hite at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Albany, GA
Contract Duration: 1 year+
Duties & Responsibilities
- Under immediate supervision, monitor the infrastructure and network, responding appropriately to alerts and events.
- Respond to incidents from triage through resolution, including escalations, where appropriate.
- Respond to infrastructure repairs, including directing remote activities to maintain operational effectiveness for services.
- Provide root cause analysis documentation in accordance with Government procedures.
- Provide data center support where appropriate.
- Document daily shift activities in appropriate reporting and ticketing tools and ensure proper pass down of any outstanding issues.
- Provide incident notification to Government representatives.
- Candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and able to obtain and/or maintain a Secret security clearance as a condition of employment.
- CompTIA Network+ CE version
- Microsoft Certification: MTA, MCTS, MCSA
- Must be able to clear drug screen and background check
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178