My client, headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, is a well-respected financial institution.
As part of their continued expansion, they seek several bright .Net developers well versed in ASP.NET, VB.NET and C#.
This is a full-time, permanent position with benefits.
Responsible for the implementation and support of core banking applications. This includes several subsystems of the Fiserv Signature core system as well as multiple server-based systems. Custom program development and report writing are also required for some projects.
- Implement and maintain application systems on client/server platforms
- Work with vendors to install applications, upgrade to new releases, resolve problems, and maintain interfaces between applications
- Work directly with users to determine business needs, identify system requirements, and create reports
- Develop clearly written, tested, and documented programs
- Develop, implement, and execute detailed testing and integration plans in order to identify potential defects and minimize problems within the application after it is implemented
- Integrate packaged software solutions into existing software applications
- Resolve problems and addresses users’ questions about systems
- Provide business users with necessary training to effectively utilize designed systems
- Provide the information, documentation, and guidance necessary to seamlessly transition designed systems to the operations and support areas
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Computer Science or a related field
- Strongly desired – .NET programming experience using C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET
- Strongly desired - Knowledge of report generation tools like Crystal Reports, Tableau, and SSRS
- Strongly desired – Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, or iSeries DB2
- Ability to work directly with system and network engineers for troubleshooting and new system implementations
- Experience working with project managers to build and follow project plans
- Knowledge of banking systems is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented with a strong knowledge of testing and implementation concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills