CTDI is a large scale Engineering, Repair, and Logistics company that services the country’s largest wireless telecommunications providers, as well as the largest High-speed Internet & Cable providers. CTDI has over 7,000 FT US Employees in over 58 world class US Operations. CTDI also has a global footprint with more than 17,000 employees worldwide.
This developer position will work both independently and in a team with otherDevelopers with a focus on writing code and developing applications leveraging multiple tools, languages, processes, and technologies. Development will ensure that the technical solutions meet the business needs and are developed and implemented with high quality following agreed upon standards. The ideal candidate will have a passion for learning and be able to adapt to changing tasks quickly. Specifically, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Responsible for design, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, delivery and support
- Work directly with operations to resolve problems
- Work directly with operations to find potential improvements
- Provides technical support for user issues; troubleshoots problems and takes corrective action on a timely, effective basis.
- Full stack programming background
- Familiarity with KnockoutJS and Twitter Bootstrap
- Visual Studio debugging skills
- REST web service use and development
- Oracle Database and PL/SQL experience
- SVN or GIT experience
- Entity Framework and LINQ experience
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- In-depth knowledge of web standards and best practices (development and support)
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to understand others and clearly express thoughts
- Ability to produce high quality work deliverables with high attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast-paced changing environment and priorities
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, or activities
- Self-motivated, resourceful, independent and eager to learn new technologies
Additional preferred skills:
- .Net Core familiarity
- .Net Framework to Core conversion experience
- Functional programming skills
- Familiarity with Jira Software and Service Desk
- Familiarity with Oracle Toad
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3 years recent experience infull stack development withthe above listed technologies
- 5 years overall IT software experience.
CTDI does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any CTDI employee. CTDI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from CTDI's HR Department. CTDI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of CTDI and will be processed accordingly. Any and all Staffing/Recruiting inquiries must be directed to CTDI's HR department directly.