The engineer will work directly with the customer, Sr. Software Engineer and other staff to determine business requirements, user stories, process flows and develop solutions to meet those needs. Focus on secure coding and timely delivery are imperative to continuing the success of the business unit that is being supported.
- The engineer designs, develops, modifies, configures, debugs and evaluates technology solutions for the application Sales Central/Pulse functional business area.
- The developer analyzes existing applications/systems, formulates logic for new functions and modules, performs coding and tests/debugs programs, and design develop logical database design objects as per need.
- Developer will also assist in the definition, development, documentation of deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis as defined in the IT Methodology; this is done in collaboration with product owner/business analyst(s) and other product/project team members.
- As per need Identifies and resolves application issues in production environment, followed by resolutions and support to avoid critical business impact.
- The role will require partnering with and consulting with other team members to understand, troubleshoot, design, and develop, to meet current and future business needs.
- At least 5 years' experience working as a programmer in software development and support with relevant technologies (ASP.NET Web Form/MVC, Soap/REST Web API Web Services, JQuery/CSS/BootStrap 3-4/JSON/AJAX, Angular 1+, C# and LINQ/MS SQL server).
- Must have strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming. Good knowledge of Web services (SOAP and REST), Unit of Work implementation (business logic controller, service layer, repository). Project experience in implementing design patterns. Must have designed and implemented RESTful web services.
- Good experience working with relational database (Oracle or MS SQL Server), design and development experience of DB objects, writing complex SQL queries, Stored Procedure etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server, automated build and continuous integration is desired.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude; ability to communicate directly with business clients
- Team oriented problem solver with the ability to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly.
- Ability to take an assignment or portion of a project and work independently
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, software development, a related degree, or relevant work experience
- Microsoft products: Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SQL, Teams, SharePoint administration, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, TFS, Visio, etc.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Architecture and options as they pertain to development and continuous integration
- Ability to work overtime hours and weekend work as required for project status
95,038 - 112,153 /yearWhat is this?
.NET Developer / Engineer
.NET Developer / Engineer