We are looking for a .NET Software Engineer on behalf of our client, Fidelity Investments. This position will be located in Merrimack, NH.
The Money Market Trading Technology Team, a group within Fidelity Investment Asset Management Technology division that designs, develops and supports Trading, Cash Management, and Market Surveillance software applications for the Fixed Income Money Market business. Fidelity’s Money Market Business is the market leader in managing nearly $750 Billion in customer assets.
We are seeking an experienced software developer to contribute to on-going project work of the trading, cash management, and market surveillance applications used by the Money Market Trading Desk. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 -10 years of experience in C#/.Net WPF user interface and SQL (Oracle) development, ideally with financial services exposure. Will join an agile scrum team and play a hands-on role in coordination, design and development of application releases for the Money Market trading product line as well as providing Level 3 production support.
- Work with product owners and business analysts to understand the business and technical requirements.
- Define the system requirements and technical design for specific components within a release
- Active hands on role in design and development for user interface (C#/.Net, WPF)
- Coordinate and deploy product releases.
- Develop, document and communicate design artifacts with in the team.
- Maintain trusted relationships with business partners.
- Able to be highly productive in an agile project delivery environment.
Education and Experience
- 4-10 years of related experience, ideally within a technology environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Engineering
- A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle process, preference is with Scrum / Agile
Skills and Knowledge
- You have strong technical and programing skills:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of C#/.Net, WPF (User Interface) object-oriented programming skills
- Familiarity with Java server-side programming skills
- Experience in SQL development
- Fast learner and a great team player
- You can effectively work on a small development team
- You are self-motivated, driven, and have a strong client focus and results orientation approach
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively engage with the technical team