Apex Systems, the nation’s 2nd largest Information Technology staffing firm, has an opportunity for a .NET Developer to work for one of our local clients in the Orlando, FL area.
Our client is seeking an experienced .NET Developer in their Orlando, FL office who will work as a member of a dynamic team. This person will be part of the .NET team however they will be focusing on the support side of the house for the MVC application.
Upon completing the first 6 months, candidates will be eligible for a permanent opportunity with our client. If interested please reach out to Tim Ceballos at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 407-264-7001. Position requires someone eligible to work in the United States and candidate must be available to work as a direct W2 employee of APEX Systems Inc.
Position: .NET Developer
Location: Orlando, FL
Duration: 6 month contract to hire
Team Size - 2 Senior .NET developers
This application is the first touch point to the customer side and is the backbone of what they do when selling their product.
5+ years of experience in coding, testing and implementing changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Competencies and Skills:
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, database server, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. MVC, N-Tier, etc)
- Proficient with .NET web framework in C# language
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (WCF, REST, WebAPI) and Service Oriented Architecture
- Proficient in writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Highly proficient in troubleshooting and debugging code
- Ability to work creatively and collaborative with other team members
- Maintains proficiency and stays current on best practices for programming.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Provides 1st and 2nd level support as needed
- Works under minimal supervision and primary job functions require exercising independent judgment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse audience. Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong follow-through and attention to detail and accuracy of own work
If interested and qualified for this position, please apply or send a resume to Tim Ceballos, Technical Recruiter, at email@example.com
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Short Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; 401k plans, Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; and our Referral Program.*
**Due to the number of applications received please note that only well qualified candidates will be contacted further**
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178