The software company is well established, but has a startup feel with a small team environment. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity!
Required Skills and/or Experience:
Qualified candidates will have a Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of experience in information technology that includes:
- Interviewing/defining requirements, analyzing, designing processes and delivering software solutions. Health care experience is a plus.
- Must possess the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with both technical and non-technical members of the project team. This includes both verbal and written communication.
- Must be capable of managing multiple projects concurrently while maintaining a high level of attention to detail on each project.
- Must have strong programming design and development skills. Experience with the Microsoft .Net framework, Microsoft Visual Studio and Microsoft Visual Basic is a plus.
- Must have strong SQL skills with Microsoft SQL Server experience a plus.
- Experience with writing complex SQL Queries
- Experience with the Crystal Reports report writing software is a plus.
- Must possess the ability to learn new technologies as needed to provide the best solutions to our customers.
- Must have a positive attitude with a desire to contribute to each project however is needed to provide our clients with the highest level of professional service possible.
Candidates should send resumes to email@example.com Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.