- Duration: 6 months with extensions
- Start date – ASAP
- Location: REMOTE
- Interview process – First Round Screening Interview, 2 Round Technical Interview, 3rd Round Optional (if needed). All on Video Call.
- Local is good to have but not mandatory. Open to any location. This will be remote position due to the current situation.
Contribute to the development of existing and future technology products. This individual will work under the guidance of the Application Development Manager and Technical leads to develop, design, and maintain applications in a PL/SQL Oracle 11g and C#/.NET environment. This individual will collaborate with team members sharing knowledge and experience to help enhance team performance and departmental competency.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and be flexible to adapt to changing requirements
- Ability to turn high-level requirements into a working system through iterative development
- High energy, confident, ambitious and self-motivated individual.
- Must be an effective communicator
- Willingness to mentor Junior Software Developers
- Convert user stories into application logic; reports, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems
- Create/Review acceptance criteria, develop automated test frameworks, and validate work products
- Develop and maintain application documentation
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or technical questions; train end users and technical support staff as required
- Analyze, install and test upgrades of products; monitor performance of applications and/or programs after implementation, taking appropriate actions as required
- BS in Computer Science or related degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience with an RDBMS & SQL. Oracle a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in object-oriented programming (C#, Java, C++, Objective-C).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in C#
- Experience analyzing complex business applications, developing logic flow charts, and translating detailed design into software
- Experience with development life cycle; requirements gathering, analysis, design, coding, unit testing, and acceptance testing
- Experience with enterprise level software development tools
- Understanding of software development processes and methodologies including, Agile, Scrum, TDD, and Continuous Integration
- Experience training, mentoring, and providing technical direction to less experienced personnel
- Solid work ethic, self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Clear and effective communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to comprehend overall product vision and participate in feature definition process
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & abilities
- 5-7+ Years .NET experience
- Strong on object-oriented programming (OOP) principles and patterns
- Cloud computing experience (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Oracle PLSQL experience
- Distributed system design
.NET Developer / Engineer