- Must have 8+ years of extensive knowledge of Cisco switches and routers; specifically, Nexus, ASR and Catalyst or similar networking equipment.
- Must have 8+ years experiences with various vendors switches, load balancers, security devices, storage and compute.(Extrahop)
- Must have experiences with infrastructure service provisioning and deployment on cloud services such as Azure and AWS
- Must have extensive experience in the zero-downtime datacenter infrastructure planning and deployment.
- Experience designing and implementing tailored infrastructure solutions for software development studios
- Experience in architecting and implementing configuration management, application and patch management, monitoring and alerting, capacity monitoring.
- Experience with Business Continuity and Disaster Recover design, planning and implementation.
- Extensive knowledge of datacenter infrastructure services including HTTP/S, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, SMTP.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|