We are looking for Network Admin for an immediate need.This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers.
- 8+ years of experience in a medium/ large scale enterprise networks
- Network and security knowledge on Cisco and Juniper products (routing, switching and firewalls)
- Strong network troubleshooting skills from layer 1-7.
- Experience with enterprise grade load balancers (e.g. F5, Cisco Netscalar) and Cisco Access Points
- Extensive experience working on monitoring tools Nagios, Netbrain, SolarWinds Orion NCM and NPM, Aruba, Statseeker.
- Should have worked in ITIL environment.
- Should have worked on network documentation and related processes.
- Should be a good team player
- Good communication and co-ordination skills.
- Should have experience in handling network related incidents within defined SLA’s.
- Experience in minimum 2 out of the following technologies
- Cisco / Juniper / Brocade Routers & Switches
- Aruba / Cisco WIFI
- Citrix / F5 Load Balancer
- Pal Alto / Cisco ASA Firewall
- WAN Optimizers
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||Citrix workspace Cloud||PL1||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|