LRS Consulting Services is seeking an experienced Tier-III Network Support Analyst for a long-term contract with a right-to-hire for our client in St. Louis.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us.
The Network Administrator- Tier 3 will:
- Review device configurations.
-Create and/or update network diagrams.
- Verify route diversity and network redundancy.
- Network, Firewall, and VPN monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Provide consistent and timely reporting progress.
- Provide production support for Enterprise Monitoring Applications.
- Perform technical troubleshooting, changes, and daily tasks for Enterprise Monitoring Applications and Systems.
- Work with customers and other support teams to co-ordinate and facilitate incident triage and timely resolution of production issues.
- Analyze, resolve, and co-ordinate technical problems for all issues/incidents.
-Coordinate incident resolution with infrastructure and application support groups and implement changes to prevent problem recurrence.
- Identify problems and correct them as soon as possible to restore full service.
- Managing and escalate issues according to the proper procedures.
- Monitor applications and automated processes.
- At least 2 years of hands-on monitoring experience in a multi-platform
-Must be able to work any day and any shift
-Experience monitoring or configuring firewalls
- Demonstrated experience in Solarwinds, Netcool/WebTop, NetIQ AppManager, or similar monitoring tool
Experience with Cisco routers, switches
-Corp to corp candidates will not be considered
To apply, please submit your resume to hropp@LRS.com Visit us online at www.LRS.com. LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.