|Key words to search in resume||Cisco Catalyst/Nexus, Cisco Routers, OSPF , BGP , WAN, LAN, Cisco IOS, Cisco WLC,WLAN, SD WAN , DNS , DHCP|
|Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS||Requirements:|
· 4-5 years' experience and in-depth knowledge of Cisco Switching and routing
· 4-5 years' experience and in-depth knowledge SD WAN , A10 Load Balancers , BlueCat , riverbed steelhead
· 4-5 years' experience and in-depth knowledge of Cisco IOS , NXOS Installation, Configuration , Upgrade and management
· Must be strong team player
· Outstanding Customer service skills required
· Ability to multi-task and work under strict deadlines
· Good verbal and written English communication skills
· Relevant experience: 7 yrs
|Roles & Responsibilities||· Ability to provide design, implement, provide solution to IT Infrastructure Network, Consulting, Assessment, upgrade and Troubleshoot LAN, Wireless and WAN.|
· Expertise in implementing and troubleshooting various Cisco Nexus switches.
· Expert level knowledge of routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF, ISIS, and RIP. Practical knowledge of BGP peering types.
· Expert level knowledge on Viptela SD-WAN solution
· Experienced involving in various network site and data center project implementation
· Experienced in Working Various riverbed products like WAN interceptor and steelhead
· Experience with Bluecat IPAM
· Experience with WLAN management
· Hands-on experience with load balancers
· Experienced in working Network monitoring tools like Solarwinds, HPNNMI, etc..
· Broad knowledge and background on TCP/IP, MPLS, BGP, WAN, and LAN
· Exposure to Cisco ACI