Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring a Network Administrator to support our customer in Orlando, FL. The selected applicants will:
- Install, configure, and maintain an organization's local area network (LAN), data communications network, operating systems, and physical and virtual servers.
- Perform system monitoring and verify the integrity and availability of hardware, network, server resources and systems and maintaining security patches and updates
- Review System and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs, including system backups.
- Analyze network and server resource consumption and control user access.
- Install and upgrade software and maintain software licenses.
- May assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Perform vulnerability Management and compliance reporting
- Install/create client based firewalls, antivirus and antispyware
- Perform general IT requirements installation, configuration, maintenance, and security in a classified or unclassified network environment
The selected applicant must have DoD 8570/5239 IAT Level II Certification (Security + CE) and willing to secure a CISSP or CCNA within 90 days. The selected applicant must be able to work independently and as part of a team in RDT&E environments.
A High School diploma or GED; with a minimum of six (6) years' experience or a Bachelor's Degree in an IT field with three (3) years' experience is required.
Security Clearance: An active DoD secret clearance is required to start. A Top Secret will be required. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.