Network Analyst - LAN WAN - Contract to Perm - Orlando, FL
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Network Analyst - LAN WAN Responsibilities:
* Configures and deploys wireless infrastructure, firewalls, routers, switches and other hardware.
* Configures and administers networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
* Monitors network performance and troubleshoots problem areas as needed.
* Collaborates with senior network engineers, management and other IT departments to support their projects and initiatives.
* Creates and maintains documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
* Analyzes data, voice or video network documentation and assists in communicating to management regarding the current operational status of networks.
* Provides consultation, project support and guidance to IT Project teams and other departments including but not limited to restaurant network support and rollouts; provides guidance to IT Service Desk team members.
* Escalates any potential network issues to management and acts with a sense of urgency to restore restaurant connectivity.
Network Analyst - LAN WAN Requirements:
* 3+ years, Supporting LAN's, WAN's, TCP/IP and associated networking
* 3+ years' experience with telecommunications systems including VoIP telephony
* Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex technical problems
* Ability to be on-call on a rotating basis and available 7x24
* Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, management information systems
* Preferred Certifications: Cisco CCNA (INCD1 and INCD2, Juniper JNCIA, Juniper JNCIS, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+
* Working knowledge of wide area monitoring and connectivity troubleshooting skills
* Enterprise experience
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
$28.00 - $28.00 /hour