IMG - founded in 1987 - provides information technology (IT) and information assurance (IA) services to government and commercial customers worldwide - is seeking a full-time
Network Analyst/System Administrator II with TS/SCI at its Fort Belvoir, VA location.
- Shift Schedule Available: Nights (2200-0600 Sun-Thur)
- Provide Tier 1 customer service support to US ARMY INSCOM customers. Actively monitor network and TROJAN terminal operations to ensure connectivity and availability.
- Monitor network data traffic patterns to minimize choke points.
- Accountable for all aspects of Network requirements and manages the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to Networks.
- Provide system administrator support for TROJAN TDN2 AD environment.
- Responsible for the hands-on, day-to-day issues related to user accounts and access to TROJAN TDN2 AD and TROJAN WAN.
- A+-CE, or Network + CE, Sec+CE, or SSCP, or CCNA-Security
- MCSA: Windows Server or, MTA: Networking Fundamentals with 5 years supporting Microsoft Active Directory environments.Clearance Required: TS/SCI (Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmented Information) required prior to consideration. Years of Relevant Experience Required: 3-5 years’ experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory environments.IMG COMPANY BENEFITS:• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance• 401(k) with company match• 20 days of personal leave plus paid holidays• Certification Reimbursement