Location: San Jose, CA
NOTE: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position due to the nature of customers assigned to this role.
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
View our 2 Minute overview video here
We have a terrific opportunity available for a Network Architect to join our team. As a key member of our team you will have an opportunity to make a significant impact and contribution as we continue to build and expand our global data center infrastructure. This includes the development and support of our expanding next-generation architecture, enabling highly scalable growth and increasing stability and performance.
NOTE: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position due to the nature of customers assigned to this role
Responsibilities / What You'll Do:
- Partner with business units to best understand the organization’s needs and how it relates to our global network infrastructure and security posturing
- Contribute to the planning, design, and implementation of customer facing production data centers around the globe
- Management of multiple high-visibility, high-impact projects simultaneously
- Thrive in our Network Engineering and Information Security team, supporting our 24/7 revenue-generating systems and infrastructure
- Proactively identify gaps, risks issues and navigates organizational structure to resolve them
Qualifications / Your Background:
- 10+ years of experience with planning and design of customer facing SaaS production data centers with carrier-grade reliability
- Expert knowledge and experience with routing protocols and traffic engineering
- Expert knowledge and experience VPN encryption technologies, modern switching platforms, and firewalls including policy implementation and capacity management
- Working knowledge of Juniper, Arista, and Cisco equipment highly desirable
- Proven ability to manage mission-critical, highly visible infrastructure projects to completion.
- Experience with low-level infrastructure testing and troubleshooting tools including packet capture devices, network equipment debug and diagnostics, (Wireshark, NetFlow)
- Understanding of security-policy implementation details and how to manage design and support of network environments to maintain policy integrity
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.