We are seeking a Senior Network Architect to join our ranks and lead a team. This work is both high profile and highly complex, so we are looking for problem-solvers that are able to work quickly to provide innovative solutions.
The tight deadlines and fact that we are releasing code regularly mean that this person must also be flexible enough to jump in when and where needed. Here are some additional specs for the position. If you think you’re the person we’re looking for, please get in touch. We’re excited to learn more about you
You’ll provide technical support in the installation, maintenance, operation, troubleshooting, upgrading and re-configuration of Keyport’s corporate network cable facilities which include unclassified, classified (Secret) environments and Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIFs).
- Top Secret Clearance
- A minimum of: five (5) years of professional experience in design, implementation, and operation of a geographically dispersed network including LAN/WAN coaction and circuits; three (3) years professional experience managing and operating Cisco Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and in the securing and hardening of networking technologies. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), CompTIA Security + and/or ISC2 Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
Desired: ISC2 Systems Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) 4-yr degree from an ABET accredited program in Information Technology or Engineering discipline
If you really want to impress us:
- Tell us about your successes and what you learned from your failures (and don’t worry, we all have those stories).
- Mention your credentials and certifications be ready to discuss your other experience with forward-leaning technical programs.
- Let’s talk about how you lead a team. How do you bring out the best in your people? How do you delight your customer?
- Show us you can communicate succinctly and correctly. Are you detail-oriented or are your emails riddled with typos?