ActioNet is recruiting for Information Security Analysts of varying seniority levels at Wright Patterson AFB, OH, Tinker AFB, OK, Hill AFB, UT, and Robins AFB, GA. These positions require a Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
What is in it for you?
- Being able to work in a dynamic, mission critical environment
Duties and Responsibilities
- Possesses and applies expertise on multiple complex work assignments. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. Operates with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems. Contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- More senior levels possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN), and Internet systems or a segment of a network system. Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and may perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. May monitor and test Web site performance to ensure Web sites operate correctly and without interruption. May assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software. May supervise computer user support specialists and computer network support specialists. May administer network security measures.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Education requirements vary by seniority level
- Experience working in a TS/SCI environment and are aware of the nuances involved in those environments and technologies.
- Domain knowledge of networking and system administration requirements in a TS/SCI environment
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.