Network / Data Engineer BLCSE shall:
• On day one, all shall provide verification of DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAT level II baseline certification requirements (CCNA Security (preferred) or GSEC or Security+CE or SSCP or CSA+ or GICSP). All required certifications must be maintained and updated as needed.
• On day one: at least one CME in the BLCSE must have certification in CCNP R&S; at least one CME must have certification in CCNA Collaboration; all other CME must have CCNA-Security. All required certifications must be maintained and updated as needed.
• Within six months of task order start date, at least one CME in the BLCSE must provide verification of CCNA Collaboration; all other Network / Data Engineers in the BLCSE shall provide verification of either (1) CCNP R&S certification; or (2) certificate of completion in CCNP TSHOOT 2015 Video Boot Camp from Udemy or CCNP TSHOOT training approved by the CBL IAM and COR. All required certifications must be maintained and updated as needed.
• A minimum of five (5) years experience or equivalent in network operational environment consisting of multiple Cisco devices, including Routers, Switches, and Firewalls.
• Must possess expert knowledge and skills with inline encryption devices (e.g., TACLANEs).
• Must possess expert knowledge and skills on VoIP and secure VTC services.
• Must be competent in the use of network monitoring systems and troubleshooting techniques.
• Must possess expert knowledge on Network Management Systems and Software Cisco Call Manager, Syslog, Solarwinds, GEMx, SNMPc, and Cisco Security Manager at a minimum.
• Obtain and Maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.