|Reference # :||20-29792||Title :||Network/Data Engineer|
|Location :||Bridgeton, MO|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||10/29/2020 / 10/28/2022|
|Job Title: Network/Data Engineer|
Location: Bridgeton, MO 63044
Responsible for providing custom data network operational support, design, engineering, and planning for complex global data network and communications projects involving TCP/IP and related protocol connectivity for networks supporting *** customers in a 7x24 environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Responsible for the management of the interoperability between Cisco and Juniper Layer 3 Platform, through the use of alarm and ticket systems, individual designed customized scripts, customer notification, and Business Partner escalations.
2) Responsible for deploying new routers, switches, and trunk capacity as well as configuring them.
3) Responsibilities include providing real time in-depth analysis and real time trouble resolution of incidents associated with the CISCO, Juniper, and associated Operations Support Systems, and Data Communications Network Technology platforms.
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Medical, Dental and Vision