Network / Data Engineer RHN-E shall:
• On day one, all shall provide verification of DoD 8570.01 / DoD 8140 IAT level II baseline certification requirements (CCNA Security (preferred) or CSA+ or GICSP or GSEC or Security+CE or SSCP) AND computing environment certification (CCNA Security or CCNA R&S). All required certifications must be maintained and updated as needed.
• On day one, at least 2 CME must have certification and provide verification of Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) security or CCNP R&S. On day one, all other Network / Data Engineers in the RHN-E shall provide verification of either (1) CCNP R&S certification; or (2) certificate of completion in CCNP TSHOOT 2015 Video Boot Camp from Udemy. All required certifications must be maintained and updated as needed.
• Network/Data engineers within the RHN-E that also perform System Administration Assistant duties must have on day one certification in A+CE or CCNA-Security or
Network+ CE or SSCP or Security+CE (preferred) or other IAT Level II or III certification.
• Have five years’ experience directly related to the position having worked in the field as a network data engineer.
• Experience troubleshooting and configuration of Cisco Routers and Switches, Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice-over-IP pones, Cisco ASA security appliances, Promina/IDNX, REDCOM PBX, KIV-7M and TACLANE devices.
• Experience in the installation and operation of DELL Servers, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Patch Panels, Media Converters, Avocent KVM switches, Ethernet/Fiber/Coaxial cables.
• Experience in Crytographic Key Management.
• Experience in performing preventative maintenance on all hardware as recommended by the equipment vendor specified warranty.
• Obtain and Maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility.
Summit Technologies, Inc. is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteranstatus.
Position descriptions serve as a guideline and may not beconstrued as a guarantee of employment. Summit Technologies, Inc. is an at-willorganization.