Do you have strong network engineering experience, active Secret clearance, and a current CompTIA Security+ CE certification? Do you wish to work in a highly collaborative and supportive environment, working on mission-critical activities of a key government integrator? If so, we might have the ideal role for you with our client in Arlington!
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret clearance, with TS/SCI eligibility preferred.
Responsibilities of the Network Engineer:
- Provide support for network planning, design, development, upgrade, and implementation
- Ensure appropriate documentation of network engineering technical solutions
- Submit proposed network designs to engineering review board
- Analyze network topologies, traffic, and capacity requirements
- Support hardware and software acquisition
- May perform network administration tasks
Requirements of the Network Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent technical discipline; or, equivalent education, training, and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in network analysis, administration, and design
- Current CompTIA Security+ CE certification or higher required
- Ability to work outside of standard business hours as required
- Ability to handle network devices weighing up to 30 pounds
Keywords: Network Engineer, CompTIA Security+ CE, Network Analysis, Secret Clearance
Job ID: 329527
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!