Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
The Network Engineer - Boundary will:
• Administer, manage, operate, maintain, install and configure Air Force network boundary devices and technologies. • Perform 24x7 boundary protection operations and maintenance services in support of the Air Force Information Networks (AFIN) operations.
• Work assigned shift (5 consecutive days, 8 hours each, 40 hours per week, or 4 consecutive days, 10 hours each) and must be flexible to rotate to another shift if needed.
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active DoD Secret or higher security clearance.
• Must have a Security + CE certification or other IAT II satisfying 8570 certification.
• Requires at least 3 years of directly related networking experience.• LAN and enterprise network troubleshooting skills are required• Requires an understanding of subnetting• Requires ability to work independently
• Enterprise experience with Palo Alto Networks Firewall, Palo Alto Networks Panorama, Blue Coat proxy
Palo Alto Certified Network Security Admin (PCNSA) or Accredited Configuration Engineer (ACE), Blue Coat Certified Admin, Solarwinds Certified Professional, Wireshark Certified Network Analyst, Linux+, Red Hat Certified System Admin.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.