- Strong technical I.T. infrastructure or operations experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience in a telecommunications environment.
- Experience with, and ability to design, deploy, manage, and troubleshoot wireless & wired network equipment and protocols in a medium-large campus environment
- In-depth knowledge in WAN transport systems/services, Telecommunications systems/service, LAN switch technology (including Spanning tree, VTP domain management), routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4), Software-Defined technology (SD-WAN).
- Proven ability to manage a multi-vendor WAN, multi-protocol routing, including but not limited to NHRP, EIGRP, BPG4, OSPF and RIPv2.
- Strong hands-on experience on Cisco Network Hardware like Cisco Nexus switches, Classic switches, Cisco ISR G2/ASR routers, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco WAN Optimizers, Cisco Autonomous/Lightweight Access Points & Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers.
- Experience on Software-Defined technology (SD-WAN & SD-LAN) vendor products like VIPTELA, Versa, Velo Cloud, Aryaka, Cisco Meraki and etc
- Hands-on experience on Multi-vendor hardware like Checkpoint firewalls, BIG IP F5 load balancers & Proxy hardware.
- Hands-on experience in some of or all following areas: VSS, Datacentre Technologies, HSRP, QoS, VoIP (Cisco/Avaya), DMVPN, SSL VPN/Ipsec VPN, Wireless technologies, DHCP management, Firewall skills, IPS/IDS, Internet proxy, F5 load balancers, WAAS, WCCP, MPLS services framework & Cisco Tele-presence hardware.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in an efficient manner.
- Proven experience of LAN/WAN/Security design & implementation experience; completing projects wing2wing from planning>design>implementation.
- Work with project managers and other teams to achieve project deadlines
- Demonstrated excellence in communications, presentation and customer focus skills.
- Proven commitment to quality results.
- CCNP, CCDP or CCIE is preferred.