FTI is seeking a highly qualified individual to support our AFMC HQ Main Program. This individual will provide support to AFMC Main Operating Bases and Geographically Separated Units with troubleshooting and resolving SecureView issues.
This individual will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the networking of the hosted virtual environment and SecureView stack. This individual will be a technical SME of the environment, including but not limited to the following activities: Deploying, configuring, and troubleshooting the VDI network infrastructure and SecureView stack.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to design, configuration, installation, upgrades and maintenance of Networking equipment:
• Cisco routers and switches
• Routing concepts
• Switching concepts
• An understanding of Virtualization Concepts.
• Applying security updates via compliance with DISA STIGS.
• Ability to troubleshoot network connectivity.
• Ports, Protocols, and Services experience
• Must have an Active DoD Secret Clerarance or above with ability to maintain
• Minimum of five years of network configuration and support experience.
• Up-to-date 8570 compliance required (e.g. Security + or IAT level II equivalence)
Experience with any of the following is a plus:
• Aruba VIA
• Cisco AnyConnect
• Cisco ASA
• Cisco Firepower
• Windows Certification Authorities