Network Engineer - Direct Placement
Our team is looking for a Network Engineer who wants to work with cutting-edge network technologies at a global scale. Our foremost objectives:
- Connecting dynamic hybrid cloud environments
- Automating and streamlining network processes through software-defined networking (SDN)
- Continually improving the performance, reliability, and security of our worldwide network through ITIL principles
- Assist development teams to identify and map network requirements for applications
- Design, document, deploy, and maintain highly available network solutions.
- Log changes, and prepare proposals and RFC's for new network expansions, and upgrades
- Work in conjunction with Information Security team to maintain network security throughout the ITIL service lifecycle.
- Participate in Business Continuity planning and testing.
- Participate in network break/fix resolution as part of an on-call rotation.
- BS Computer Science, Technology Networking preferred but not required
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Hands on experience implementing network devices including switches, routers, and firewalls
- Strong understanding of OSPF, BGP routing protocols and IPSec & GRE
- Ability to assess, plan, and implement, and document routing designs
- Familiarity with Azure and AWS networking concepts and technologies
- Ability to analyze and communicate networking requirements and recommendations at the corporate level
- Ability to manage and balance a shifting workload
- Knowledge of Cisco ACI a plus
- Scripting and automation experience a plus
Since 1995, iTech Solutions Inc., has been providing IT Consulting and Direct Hire Services to the Insurance, Financial, Communications, Manufacturing and Government sectors with local offices in Connecticut, Minnesota, Colorado, Massachusetts, Tennessee, North Carolina, and New Jersey / Pennsylvania area.
Our recruiting strategy is simple, if you want to find qualified IT professionals then use IT professionals to find them. So at iTech Solutions, our personnel are all career IT professionals with a wide range of IT experience. We can honestly say our staff understands the technologies, the complexities of finding and selecting the appropriate personnel and the pressures of running successful IT projects.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for any employment visas, at hiring or in the future, including but not limited to H-1B visas. Corp-to-Corp or subcontract personnel will not be considered for this position.