FTI has an exciting position for a Senior Network Engineer with our ADNS (Automated Digital Network Services) program in the San Diego area. This individual will have the opportunity to support the network that facilitates the communication for all US Fleets. This is an opportunity to work with an organization that is experiencing double digit growth year over year, offers an appealing work environment and competitive compensation and benefits. Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
- Manage assigned tasks for network implementation and changes on complex networks.
- Work on various network hardware/software but biased towards Routers and Switches and to ensure that network devices are implemented, maintained and highly available as deployed for the business' applications.
- Work closely with project management teams to ensure that project deliverables are understood and executed within schedule and performance.
- Update/maintain all documentation requested. Ability to work independently with little to no supervision on assigned tasks.
- Assist in testing and evaluation of new technologies to ensure compatibility and functionality.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in a STEM field
- A minimum of five (8) years of experience in network engineering
- A minimum of Cisco IAT Level II required
- Active Secret Clearance is required