Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
• Document, Configure, install, maintain, troubleshoot, and support at core LAN/WAN equipment to include, but not limited to, routers, switches, firewalls, data probes, out of band management devices, cabling).
• Contribute to establishing and documenting hardware installations of routers, switches, hubs, firewalls, etc.
• Serve as a resource to project team members.
• Ensure completion of project within established time frames.
• May serve as a project manager for a group of Data Technicians with responsibility for overall development of an entire project's plans
• Supporting all existing processes within the area of assigned responsibility.
• Provide project status reports to upper management.
• Responsible for the design of new networking.
• Provide on-call technical support on rotational basis.
• Assures the health and stability of the data network through effective project management, technical reviews and change control
• Provide high-level design solutions that conform to the overall system requirements.
• 4 -6 Years of Experience
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred but not required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with focus on continuous improvement.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong customer service disposition
• Demonstrated business acumen.
• CCNA / CCNP a Plus
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience • Broad application of principles, theories and concepts in applicable discipline • Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions • Works independently; receives minimal guidance • Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Convergys, a Concentrix company is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer #NACNX *msja